The main civil airport of the province of Catania is "Filippo Eredia" in Catania - Fontanarossa, 16 Km. far from Viagrande.
From there you can reach daily all the main italian and international cities.
The nearest ports are in Catania (10 Km.) and in Messina (86 Km.).
Viagrande is close to the highway 121 connecting Palermo to Catania e della highway 114 connecting Siracusa to Messina.
In Viagrande there are no motorway lines. The nearest ones are the motorway A19 connecting Palermo to Catania and the motorway A18 connecting Messina to Catania.
They have two lanes plus an emergency lane in both directions: the motorway A19 is a freeway.
The motorway A19 provides the following service areas:
- Caracoli between Termini Imerese junction and industrial area;
- Scillato between Buonfornello junction and Scillato junction;
- Sacchitello between Enna junction and Mulinello junction;
- Gelso Bianco at Motta Sant'Anastasia junction
The motorway A18 provides the following service areas:
- Tremestieri at Tremestieri junction;
- S. Teresa di Riva between S. Teresa di Riva junction and Taormina junction;
- Calatabiano between Calatabiano junction and Fiumefreddo junction;
- Aci S. Antonio at Aci S. Antonio junction
(Railway station of interest: Acireale. Distance from the town: 7 Km)
Click here for the bus route of Sicilia.indettaglio.it