|The town of Forza d`Agrò
Tourism in Forza d'Agrò
The Cathedral Church dedicated to SS. Annunziata is a Baroque reconstruction of a building of 1500.
Photo © Estate in Sicilia
A wooden choir inlaid with scenes from Our Lady and Christ's lifes of the XVIII century is set in the apse.
Always inside the church there is a marble statue of S. Caterina d'Alessandria attributed to Giuseppe Bottone (XVI century), coming from the church of San Francesco (St. Francis) now demolished.