|The town of Chiusa Sclafani
Tourism in Chiusa Sclafani
The most interesting is a triptych made up of three paintings of the XVII century and representing the Annunciazione (Annunciation), the Adorazione dei Magi (Magi's Adoration) and the Trasfigurazione (Transfiguration).
Worth of particular attention is a painting of 1617 arranged in the crypt which portrays the Volto Santo, given to Church by Gregory XV.
In a place adjacent to the building, where it is possible to enter through left transept, is at last arranged a valuable marble statue which is ascribed to school of Gagini and representing the Madonna col Bambino (Our Lady with Baby).