The province of Trapani
- Tourism: The best sites
- Foods and recipes: Typical gourmet
- Publishing and music: Books, videos, and multimedia
- Local products and handicrafts: from the sea, fire, and salt
- Connections: Air lines, naval routes, railroads, and highways
- Our advertisers in the province of Trapani
- The province of Trapani in numbers
Photo © Reti e Sistemi
On the shores of the Tyrrhenian Sea at North and West, and of the Channel of Sicily at South, Trapani offers a wide variety of panoramas and scenarios.
The place of the Regional Province is in Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 91100 Trapani (TP). Telephone number is: ++39 0923-806111. Pubblic relations department has the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The province consists of the following twenty-four towns:
Alcamo, Buseto Palizzolo, Calatafimi, Campobello di Mazara, Castellammare del Golfo, Castelvetrano, Custonaci, Erice, Favignana, Gibellina, Marsala, Mazara del Vallo, Paceco, Pantelleria, Partanna, Petrosino, Poggioreale, Salaparuta, Salemi, Santa Ninfa, San Vito lo Capo, Trapani, Valderice, Vita.