In this page you can find information about airports, naval lines, roads and railway lines in the whole province of Enna.
You can also find more detailed information about each municipality of the province.
In the province of Enna there are no airports. The nearest one is the "Filippo Eredia" airport in Catania - Fontanarossa, 100 km. far from Enna.
From there you can reach daily all the main italian and international cities.
The nearest port is in Catania.
The province of Enna is crossed by these highways:
- The highway 117: S. Stefano di Camastra (Me) - Leonforte (En)
- The highway 117 bis: Gela (Cl) - Enna
- The highway 120: Cerda (Pa) - Fiumefreddo (Ct)
- The highway 121: Palermo - Catania
- The highway 191: Caltagirone (Ct) - Crossroad of Vigne Vanasco
- The highway 192: Catania - Enna
- The highway 288: Piazza Armerina (En) - Crossroad of Gerbini (Ct)
- The highway 575: Troina (En) - Paternò (Ct)
The province of Enna is crossed by the motorway A19 connecting Palermo to Catania. It is a freeway and has two lanes plus an emergency lane in both directions.
The motorway A19 provides the following service areas:
- Caracoli between Termini Imerese junction and industrial area;
- Scillato between Buonfornello junction and Scillato junction;
- Sacchitello between Enna junction and Mulinello junction;
- Gelso Bianco at Motta Sant'Anastasia junction.