In this page you can find information about airports, naval lines, roads and railway lines in the whole province of Siracusa.
You can also find more detailed information about each municipality of the province.
In the province of Siracusa there are no airports. The nearest one is the "Filippo Eredia" airport in Catania - Fontanarossa, 100 km. far from Siracusa.
From there you can reach daily all the main italian and international cities.
Work in progress.
The province of Siracusa is crossed by these highways:
- The highway 114: Siracusa - Messina
- The highway 115: Trapani - Siracusa
- The highway 124: Siracusa - Crossroad of Gigliotto (S. Cono - En)
- The highway 193: Augusta - Sortino
- The highway 194: Ragusa - Catania
- The highway 287: Noto - Crossroad of Akrai
- The highway 385: Crossroad of Iazzotto (Sr) - Caltagirone
In the province of Siracusa there are no motorway lines. It is planned the construction of a motorway connecting Catania with Siracusa and Gela. This motorway will be completed by the end of year 2005.
The nearest one is the motorway A19 connecting Palermo to Catania. It is a freeway and has two lanes plus an emergency lane in both directions.
The motorway A19 provides the following service areas:
- Caracoli between Termini Imerese junction and industrial area;
- Scillato between Buonfornello junction and Scillato junction;
- Sacchitello between Enna junction and Mulinello junction;
- Gelso Bianco at Motta Sant'Anastasia junction.
Portopalo di Capo Passero,